A new Chrome Extension that reports back on your digital footprint.
For those curious on how to download your past Google Search History:
- Visit https://myaccount.google.com/
- Click on "Go to my activity"
- Next to your profile picture at the top right-hand corner, click on the three vertical dots and then "Other Google activity"
- Click on "Create Archive" under "Download your past searches"
- Time stamped searches will download in JSON file, which can easily be parsed and delivered in CSV format from an online JSON parser (example: http://www.convertcsv.com/json-to-csv.htm -- legitimacy unknown!)